CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009


...mE, mYseLf, & I...


...ABIGAEL PERDIZO CAMPADO is my official name...

...but ABBY, BBY, GIGI, GAEL, MARTYR, & POODLE was the name's they're trying to call me...

...they're calling me "BATA" too, for the reason which I don't know...

...when based on my first article here in my blog which is entitled "childlike",they totally agreed...

..I admit I'm childlike sometimes, but I am doing it at the right time, at the right place, & with the right mood of those people around me...

...I used to show my childlike attitude with my parents,sister,cousin's,best friend,boyfriend,& close friends, & friends...

...I'm a shy type of girl,most especially when I'm in the crowd...

...I love to comfort someone whose in frustration & depression...

...I love kids...

...I prefer to keep most of what I really feel than sharing it to someone especially when that someone was the reason of what I feel...

...that's why others conclude that I am "INSENSITIVE"!but I'm really not...

...maybe many hate me,the worse is if they hate everything 'bout me...

...but I can't heal or stop what they want to think of me...

...what's important is, "I AM WHO I AM! NOT PRETENDING AS ANYONE! & I AM JUST LIVING MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT!"...

...when it come's to love...hmm...I may not be as good as others, but I know what is my role in love...

...I know when to stay & when to leave in a relationship...

...one thing is for sure about me when we talk about LOVE...

..."as long as you love me, you will never lose me"...

...but of course,it is for sure for the person whom I LOVE...

...I don't want to play games in love, I don't take two men at the same time...

...I'm not childlike when it comes to love...

...I as the daughter of my parents???...

...ehem! I'm proud to say I'm obedient...

...I LOVE THEM that's why I don't want to disappoint them...

...hmmm...what else???...

...we'll, for those people who don't know me yet, try to check everything I wrote here when the time come that we'll know each other...

0 comments: