CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR A GUY???...


??????????????????????????????????????????

>GOD FEARING,GOD IS WITHIN HIM,& SPIRITUALLY ACTIVE-first & foremost


>has his goal not for me but for his family & for his future...

>a man who wants to be committed with me not just because of what i have & what's about my appearance..(if i have!hahaha..)

>a man who would respect & accept everything about me...

>a man who would fight for my honor if ever...

>who knows how to wait for me at the right time...

>would care for a relationship 'cause he don't want to lose it...

>a man who minds for what i feel...

>a man who's pride is controlled & used at its justice level...

>know how to give time & space when i need it...

>who appreciates me with all his heart...

>a man who knows how to reflect with his own mistake...

>who apologize right after he commits mistake...

>a man who minds for my goodness even if it is difficult in his side('cause i do too)

>a man who's willing to be with me forever...& never ever mind to think of leaving...

...it is difficult to find the right one, but if all of us know how to wait patiently to have it, GOD would really grant it. We just need to be patient in waiting for GOD is still busy writing our GREAT LOVE STORY...

1 comments:

kwin:D said...

ahahaha! atai kahilak ko gi! ka'sweat uie! hahaha! sweat daw oh! :))