CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mah'buddies


mah'buddies

...I love to be with them...

...I use to have fun with them...

...they're not just my friends, but they're also now one of my family...

...They're the one who's there if I need someone to be with...

...They also think of all the possible solution for all my problems...

...They don't want to see me cry that's why they're trying all their best to make me smile...

...I know they all love me without PRETENSIONS...

...and I hope they also know that I LOVE THEM SO...

...I hope this friendship will always be...

...the friendship I ever wanted to be with me forever...

...from BOGZ(manhid-joyce,martyr-abigael,far out-thea mae,desperada-theriza martha,daddy-jan michael,jeb-james vincent,mao-matt joseph)...

...to PEZEE(cherry anne,crizna joy,kwinielyn,janice,joanne rae,irene)...

...for the goal of "joined forces" ^.^...

...the BOGZEE...

...AND THAT'S HOW WE'LL ALWAYS BE...

0 comments: